Due to continued business growth to our family-owned dealership, we have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Valetor to join our team in Marsh Nissan Athlone.
Enjoy an excellent working environment with benefits such as Monday to Friday working hours, competitive salary and ongoing training.
- Be responsible for the condition of all new and used vehicles including cleanliness, documentation, keys etc.
- Prepare vehicles in line with Nissan Gold Standard requirements.
- Wash and valet cars thoroughly before being returned to the customer keeping in line with Dealership standards.
- Inspect vehicles with sales/service person prior to customer handover.
- Assist in maintaining the Dealership so that it’s clean and tidy including valeting bay.
- Liaise with the sales team to plan and prioritize jobs and ensure that these are carried out on time.
- Ensure all damages are reported to management to carry out repairs.
- Carry out a general operative role when needed (attending NCT’s/VRT’s/driving cars to and from suppliers/deliveries/etc. and any other appropriate activities as specified by the Manager
- Liaise with management on what products/tools/supplies are needed to replenish, etc.
The successful candidate will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 1 year previous valeting/detailing experience.
- Hold a full, clean, and current driving licence.
- Take 100% pride in their work and have a meticulous attention to detail.
- Be honest, trustworthy, reliable, and conscientious.
- Have the ability to work under time pressure and meet agreed deadlines with a proactive, can-do attitude.
- Exhibit good communication skills.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Monday – Friday
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training
- Free car parking
- Uniform provided