Due to continued business growth to our family-owned dealership, we have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Advisor to join our team in Marsh Nissan Tullamore.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be on the front line with customers, handling queries and ensuring full customer satisfaction.
The main responsibilities for the role will include:
- Handle telephone calls and walk in requests from customers wishing to book service or repair work.
- Establish a clear understanding of any booking requests from customers.
- Management of Booking Diary
- Provide support and comprehensive product / service information to customers regarding Vehicle Health Checks carried out.
- Handle and resolve customer queries regarding services and repairs.
- Consulting with Service Manager regarding necessary repairs
- Liaise with the Parts Department to ensure that the correct parts are ordered and will be available.
- Assisting Parts Department with Administrative Duties such as processing goods inwards and invoicing.
- Calling customers to advise them about service changes or car pick-up times.
- Creating and issuing customer invoices
- Previous customer service experience is desirable.
- Motor Trade experience non-essential, in-house training will be provided.
- An ability to communicate with customers easily and effectively, with strong negotiation skills.
- Computer literacy
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Professional in appearance and manner